M4 - Mesa Tactical Truckee™ Forend (8 1/2'' + 11'') - 1x 922(r)
JANUARY 23, 2020 STATUS
8'' TRUCKEE FOREND: SOLD OUT
11'' TRUCKEE FOREND: IN STOCK
EXPECTED RESTOCK OF 8'': FEBRUARY 2021
If you want the balance of your order of in stock items to ship now, do not include the 8'' Truckee in that order. Do two separate orders.
All orders that include the 8'' Truckee will hold until the part is back in stock and ready to ship. Everything else in your order will be set aside for you so it doesn't go out of stock while you wait on your 8'' Truckee.
Your credit card will be automatically charged at the time when you make the order.
Please do not email for updates. All updates on progress or any changes to our FEBRUARY ship date will be posted on this page.
⚠️ We have a TON of new Truckee forends on order, but the FEBRUARY prediction on the next batch being ready is a prediction. This can change, but it wouldn't change much - perhaps March - but February is still likely.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Mesa Tactical offers two variations of the Truckee Forend - the 8 1/2'' and the 11''.
8 1/2'' Truckee Forend: $100
11'' Truckee Forend: $120
Meeting the urgent requirement for an easy way to mount weapon lights and other accessories on the Benelli M4 semi-automatic shotgun, the new Truckee replacement forend provides industry standard M-LOK® mounting points on sides and bottom.
Machined from 6061 heat treated aluminum, the Truckee forend is sleek, rugged and lightweight. M-LOK slots accept Picatinny rail sections or specialized light mounts or vertical grips. The 8½ inch Truckee forend can be installed in seconds on any Benelli M4 shotgun; while the 11 inch version requires the removal of the Benelli M4 shotgun’s factory front sling loop.
- Made from 6061-T6 aluminum and high temperature glass-filled nylon polymer endcaps.
- Industry standard M-LOK slots can accept Picatinny rail sections as well as other M-LOK mounts and accessories.
- Replacement forend counts as one US-made part for compliance with Federal law 18 U.S.C. § 922(r), if necessary.
- Installs in seconds; stays on the barrel when the weapon is stripped for cleaning, but can be easily removed, at the bench or in the field, if access to the gas system is desired.
- No tools required for installation or removal.
- 8½ inch Truckee forend can be installed on any Benelli M4 shotgun.
- 11 inch Truckee forend requires the removal of the Benelli M4 shotgun’s factory front sling loop (requires the use of snap ring pliers).
**This part counts towards 922(r) compliance.
👉🏻 1. WE TEND TO ONLY PACK + SHIP ONCE PER WEEK, USUALLY ON THE WEEKENDS
👉🏻 2. WE USE USPS PRIORITY WITH A SIGNATURE REQUIREMENT (NO EXCEPTIONS ARE MADE)
👉🏻 3. WE DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE USA (NO EXCEPTIONS ARE MADE - AND YES, THAT MEANS WE DO NOT SHIP TO CANADA)